ALL IMAGES ROOSEVELT GROUP
While I know I often start every post like this, you gals are fully aware of my love for beauty products. I mean, I’ve devoted every ounce of my bathroom storage to beauty products! It could borderline be an issue, but we won’t go there for now. As you may have read in another post from this week (or a previous holiday post), I’ve made it my new life goal to gift intentionally! Rather than getting caught up in the holiday consumerism madness, I truly want to make it a priority to think about each and every person in my life and gift well. What I’m learning is that gifting intentionally is gifting practically…both in price and the actual product!
Just a little while ago my friends over at Meijer Beauty asked if I could curate a $50 beauty holiday gift box for the beauty lovin’ gal! Considering your girl’s love for beauty and a challenge to gift intentionally, I most definitely said YES! What’s great about gifting beauty products to your beauty lovin’ friend is that she will find USE in it both during the holiday season and beyond. And specifically thinking of the “beyond” I grabbed beauty products that would truly make her feel glamorous on any evening out (or let’s be honest…day out…I believe in looking glamorous whenever you feel/want too). Rather than going for the bright and loud colors, I reach for the perfectly luxe neutrals. From mascara to nail polish to fashion barrettes (yasss, barrettes) I’m proud to say that I curated a box of perfecty delicious products for $53 (including tax)! The goal was $50, but I just couldn’t resist this darling fashion barrette. Since I’m a fashion gal and math isn’t my abosolute strongest suite, let’s just round $53 down to $50 bucks. After all, who rounds money in 5s. It’s $50 or $60…so to get super technical, I spent $50! Here’s a quick rundown on the goods:
- Rimmel London Wonder Lash: Every gal wants lushious lashes! Also, what’s not to love about mascara in a bronze gold tube? Price, $9.99.
- CoverGirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette: When it comes to gifting makeup, I think it’s important to be more neutral in your color choices! That way you are stacking the “USE” deck in your favor. This combination of Rose colored hues are just delicious and perfect for various blending combos. Just imagine…a natural smoky eye with a hint of rose! Price, $10.
- NYX Born To Glow Illuminator: We were all born to SHINE! Illuminator is an easy way to bring out that sunkissed shine look without barely lifting a finger. A drop of illuminator on each cheek is a perfect way to add a little holiday glow to your makeup look! Or if you’re like me, you’ll just wear the illuminator each and every day! Price, $7.49.
- NYX High Definition Blush: Continuing with the thought process of stacking the “USE” deck in your favor, opt for a natural color blush too! This color Beach Babe by NYX can be worn alone with the Illuminator or can be used as a subtle contour for the cheeks! Price, $3.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor: Lipstick can be tricky, so it’s especially important to know your friend’s preferences in this department! But if you don’t, reach for a universal nude or pink. I’m beyond obsessed with Revlon’s Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. It’s pretty much amazing! With holiday glam in mind, I opted for Color 680 Glam. It has a little touch of sparkle, but not too much. Price, $8.59.
- Essie Nail Polish: Let’s be honest, your never fully beautified without a coat of nail polish. I grabbed this bottle of natural lovliness from Essie. It’s called Mixtaupe! A great color for day or night. Price, $9.
- Gimme Fashion Barettes: Adding a barrette is a great way to change up your usual hair style! In addition to being a beauty piece, it’s also an accessory in it’s own way. For a little touch of flare, gift something for the hair always! It’s a nice way to add a little flavor to your beauty box! Price, $3.49.
And there you have it my sweet loves! A perfectly curated box of goodies for the beauty lovin’ gal. In addition to saving my money, I should also note, it maybe took me 30 minutes TOTAL to make my selections. If that doesn’t get you excited, then I don’t know what will! hehe. In the spirit of HOLIDAY CHEER! Meijer Beauty has teamed up with me to give THIS BEAUTY BOX to one of YOU! Yes, you read right : ) For a chance to win, the ask is quite simple! Use the widget below and drop a comment, letting us know which product you are most excited to get your hands on!
Get The Look:
- Rimmel London Wonder Lash (Color: Extreme Black)
- CoverGirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette (Color: 815 Roses)
- NYX Born To Glow Illuminator (Color: Gleam)
- NYX High Definition Blush (Color: Beach Babe)
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor (Color: 680 Glam)
- Essie Nail Polish (Color: Mixtaupe)
- Gimme Fashion Barrettes
This post is kindly brought to you by Meijer. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.